:: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mo…
Author: Gravis
To: miroslav.rovis1
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mozilla products as is
> > you are not a victim here. your videos were "terminated" because they
> > violated copyright law which they are required to enforce. apparently
> > you are a repeat offender and thus correctly deemed untrustworthy.

> You don't know that to be truth what you are claiming. And you are calling me
> a lier by saying that.

the link you posted links to a clip from Al Jazeera that was taken
down due to copyright infringement. you do realize that content from
Al Jazeera is copyright and that posting it without permission is
copyright infringement, right? if you do stuff like that repeatedly
they ban you. are you claiming you didn't post the videos and that
there is a conspiracy to oppress you? if so, you have a persecution
complex.

> And, just for the record, this is, IMO, enough from me in my defence.

i don't even know what you are defending. you gave me links to some
posts and i do not know what those are supposed to signify.

> For now let's try and discuss just these two of my queries.

make a new topic if you have a question.

- Gravis