:: Re: [Dng] Init Freedom badges
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Init Freedom badges
On 03/03/15 18:38, Isaac Dunham wrote:

> If I understand correctly, the point of the allusion is that the quest
> for *one and only one* solution is not desireable.

*** Indeed, Isaac, that was my point. It's not just for the IF badges
though, but a general principle: we tend to forget about diversity,
especially as globalization has been soaring and the "Western"
monoculture has been taken as the unique valid point of view, the "best
of the best", etc. Unity, yes, through diversity!

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/