:: Re: [Dng] Init Freedom badges
Author: Ста Деюс
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Init Freedom badges
В Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:30:22 -0300
hellekin <hellekin@???> пишет:

> > Awesome! As it is the planet-wide project, why make it necessary to
> > translate even logo into languages? - Let it be just graphical
> > stuff.

> *** Why is everybody looking for the One Ring to Rule Them All? Can't
> we have unity through diversity? Are we all subject of Mordor's
> torpor and subjugation?

> I'd like to see logos I can't read: in Cyrillic, in Mandarin, in
> Arabic, ... If "if" makes a great logo for English-speaking people,
> what makes a great logo for Indians? Embrace cultural differences
> for freedom sake!

Do not know what's Mordor is, but i think it will be hard to translate
logo to every language. For example, when redesigned, or some other
graphical work will be done. Also it is possible, that having text logo
wil never be translated into all the languages.

Again, it is just mine opinion. :o)

Sthu.