:: [Dng] Doc Devuan
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] Doc Devuan
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc group is looking for participants,
especially Debianites working with the Debian Documentation Project.

So far the existing Debian Manuals repository was imported from the SVN,
and available at https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc/debian-manuals

https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc/devuan-reference includes the original
Debian Quick Reference in the debian-reference branch, and the master is
mostly a placeholder for now. I suppose it would be doable to activate
Asciidoc support in the Gitlab wiki to be able to minimize the changes
in documentation from Debian to Devuan.

Plans include using devuan.org/doc like debian.org/doc for general
devuan reference. It will obviously take some time before Devuan has
its own documentation independent from Debian's. In the meantime, we're
using the devuan-doc/manuals wiki at
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc/manuals/wikis/help.

Steve Litt inaugurated it with
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc/manuals/wikis/how-to-use-dmenu-in-devuan
\o/

Cheers,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/