:: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
Author: KatolaZ
To: KatolaZ
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 07:13:38PM +0000, KatolaZ wrote:

[cut]

> Well, I agree about the necessity of having a logo, but there is no
> point into having a great brand without anything concrete behind it,
> IMHO. I believe that the most important thing at the moment is to have
> a working Devuan, not having a nice logo for it, which is something
> that will become important afterwards, when Devuan is stable and when
> it has a user base.
>
> People do not choose distributions for their logo. Otherwise I would
> have steyed with RedHat, back in the days...

Just to support my point, Debian has a great logo, but this is what is
currently happening to the users of Jessie, thanks to the
systemd-nonsense:

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]