:: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
Author: Linuxito
To: Anto
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
I agree with you. We need identity, and more important, we need a brand.

Although I know nothing about marketing, I think a logo it's the most
important component of a brand. It will help us make our distribution known
by others, it will bring contributions, donations, etc.

So I believe choosing a logo, at least a temporary one, it's something
important.

>From Wikipedia: "Marketing is communicating the value of a product, service

or brand to customers, for the purpose of promoting or selling that
product, service, or brand."

We need to "sell" Devuan to get more help and let our community grow.