:: Re: [Dng] Looking for advices in pr…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Looking for advices in preparation to switch from Debian to Devuan

Le 23/02/2015 20:15, Anto a écrit :
> What is not clear to me is that, what will happen to udev or all
> systemd related packages that are currently required by nginx-extras
> and php5-fpm for instance? Will I need to do certain tweak or will
> switching the repository to Devuan and do dist-upgrade be enough to
> strip anything related to systemd?

     Hello Anto.

     I have used Nginx on Squeeze and I am pretty sure it was missing
extras. I had to compile and install all Nginx and php-fpm packages from
a third party repository to have it - I wanted to use the PAM module as
intermediate to Kerberos authentication.

     But I can tell you it is all available out of the box on Wheezy.

     Didier