:: Re: [Dng] Important changes in Linu…
Author: Gravis
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] Important changes in Linux 3.20 (4.0?)
> No one pushing this seems to be really concerned with the security, or
> the safety of the user interfaces.

there are a few ways this could change.

- a single senator/congressman has their ride hacked/bricked
- several people die in fiery car wrecks from bad code or a virus
- a self-propagating virus bricks millions of cars

so... the question is if should we wait for bad things to happen to
lots of people or should we brick one jerk's limo.

--Gravis