:: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free pack…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free packages
On Wed, 11 Feb 2015, Jude Nelson wrote:

>    Hi Jaromil, Thank you for clarifying.* I'm sorry if I'm asking
>    questions too early ;)

no problem, you are helping me to choose the answers and anyone reading
to figure out.

>    *I'll give it another try when you feel like the SDK is ready.

its sort of ready now, but as "I'm eating my own dogfood" (tm) I already
notice the staging workflow can be made better by creating different git
repositories for new versions of the same source, rather than different
branches. This because one can simply copy files between different repos
if they need to be merged, while with the branch approach the unit for
merging are commits and to have files out of them the commits must be
rebased and split (rather painful).

asides from that, it should now be ready and I've tested the
documentation so please give it a try and let me know when you do.

ciao