:: Re: [Dng] About separate mailing li…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng

dear Steve,

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015, Steve Litt wrote:

> Summarizing the most important point I'm trying to make: In my opinion
> separating philosophy and legitimate and reasonable user preference
> discussions from coding discussions would be a big mistake.

I really agree with this. That's mostly the reason why at the moment we
can survive with one list and its not a big priority to have more.

However we have started setting up a listserver with some volunteers and
soon or later decisions will be made.

Perhaps the first list to be born should one to discuss on how to
structure the communication architecture?

ciao