:: Re: [unSYSTEM] American fighter in …
Author: odinn
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] American fighter in Rojava: we need technology and media experts
People in any area will as always find out what their own needs are.
Externally influenced (or imposed) needs aren't needs at at all. If
you want to find out what your own community's needs are especially
post-conflict (having been in such situations myself) the best thing
is to spend the longest time possible asking people "What should we
do?" "What has worked in the past?" "What needs to change? "What do
we want do do next?" And so many other things. And examine these kind
of questions for as long as it takes. In the post-war area where I
lived for some time it took a year of these sort of organized
questions and dialogues before people had prioritized what it was to
really do for some local community goals. Maybe where you are living
it will take longer. Or not. I'm tossing out there the idea that
questions are empowering.. be open to taking as... long as it takes.

Amir Taaki: