:: [Dng] Contemplating Systemd, Some s…
Author: Unsteady Contemplation
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] Contemplating Systemd, Some songs and ideas.
I put these together over the last few weeks
(the middle one done with friends, the first and last are mine).
I was thinking about how I hate systemd, how I hate the people
running debian since the SSH fiasco (they really do not give
a fuck about security, they do care a WHOLE lot about
transgender and women's rights and involvement though!)

I hate how the new people have been "depreciating" every library
and piece of code anyone who came before them has written, and pushing
incompatable "updates". I absolutely hate these wrecking ball people.

Unsteady contemplation: http://youtu.be/qUoQdnQptc4
A thought experiment about what happens when you blast away
the rock onwhich once you stood, and then go and build something
new on shifting sands.
(C) GNU GPL v2

My name is john: http://youtu.be/Q4CauD8UB0w
A contemplation about what happens when, you being someone else,
take on the cover of he whom you are not (like Systemd taking
over Linux, hollowing it out, and we are to think this new Linux is Linux?
no. Same word, different meaning)

SequelTo Something: http://youtu.be/ase1TeL-uAM
A journey down a river we have not yet much explored. Further down we go.
FK SystemD.