:: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
Author: Gravis
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
> Unless Devuan intends to drop or fork every single piece of software that
> decides to use systemd's facilities, it's going to be a war of attrition as
> things go on, no matter the arguments against systemd.

for the vast majority of programs that depend on systemd, you can just
recompile programs with the flag to exclude systemd library
dependencies with no further effort required. the things that are
really intertwined with systemd are part of Gnome. patches and API
implementations are being made for those parts.
--Gravis