:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin stack s…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: caedes
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin stack status, debian release
Pablo,

The recent protocol changes are minor. The bigger risk might be the adoption of the new blockchain implementation. I cannot speak to its readiness - I would leave question that to Amir.

However, the libbitcoin-build system and other libs are in excellent shape. If you move to the new blockchain and the corresponding obelisk protocol update (in libbitcoin-server) you should definitely be building against libbitcoin repos, not spesmilo.

The only minor caveat is that I should apply the build system to libbitcoin-server/master. Currently it's applied to a feature branch of libbitcoin-server. This will improve the reliability of the build and get it running regularly in Travis. This should only take a day or two to complete.