:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
Author: Seth
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:57:50 -0800, Cody R Wilson <codywilson@???>
wrote:
> I am not throwing you under the bus. I was trying to paint you as the
> victim of a Great (moral) Terror. I mean "pathetic" in its original
> sense,
> and not as an aspersion! You were facing the full weight of the fedgov
> coming down to crush you! Your words have a genuine pathos.

FWIW, I read this passage and thought to myself, "damn, imagine being in
Charlie's shoes and being forced to say something like that because you're
staring down a 30 year sentence from the legal terror regime of the United
State."

Anyone with a clue knows that a person in that situation is not in a
position to speak the truth. Tell them what they want to hear and avoid
being tossed in the dungeon during the prime years of your life.