:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
Author: Cody R Wilson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
I should be clearer, Charlie. Or at least have explained this to you before
I posted.

I am not throwing you under the bus. I was trying to paint you as the
victim of a Great (moral) Terror. I mean "pathetic" in its original sense,
and not as an aspersion! You were facing the full weight of the fedgov
coming down to crush you! Your words have a genuine pathos.

All of the Bitcoin revolutionary vanguard is being liquidated. Soon you'll
have to crawl around Europe with in pseudonym to write any indie VC
software at all. This is a total war in the name of morality.

I hope you can believe my intentions here.