:: Re: [Dng] sugestion apulse as pulse…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] sugestion apulse as pulseaudio replcement
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 12:26:10PM -0500, Jude Nelson wrote:
> +1 for apulse. It's proven stable enough for Skype calls in my (limited)
> experience with it, which is the only reason I would have had for
> installing PulseAudio (ideally I'd avoid Skype altogether, but it's
> required for $DAYJOB).

Sadly, it's unmaintained and no longer developed.

According to the author, it's supposed to be an one-trick-pony, specifically
for Skype voice calls and nothing else.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple