:: Re: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: T…
Author: odinn
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: THE MOVIE
Even the name Case (your friend) I can't quite dispel it from my
brain. Due to of course, Neuromancer, which inpired me to start
diving (untrained!) into systems and got me kicked out of my first
university system, which I was surprised it took so long for them to
find me (I think it was around six years).

Back then, they just grimaced at you and gave you a warning and if you
talked to them slowly and politely enough, all of your e-mails back.
Browsers were just beginning to come into existence that I can
remember (or that they could budget for). Something that seemed to
work like a modem screamed. While it did, the next door neighbors
screamed, too, in some sort of dystopian fantasy mixed with reality.

Respect,

- -O

Seth: