:: Re: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: T…
Author: Seth
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: THE MOVIE
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 01:32:52 -0800, Jason King
<beinghomelessisnotacrime@???> wrote:
> So, for the past year I've been helping my good friend Bryce Case, aka YT
> Cracker work on a not-so-dystopian, hacker, "hiphopera". It's called
> INTRODUCING NEALS and it's not just an album, we're making it into a
> feature length animated film.

I just bought the entire album from emusic.com the other week and it's
fuggin-awsum.

The album is a cypherpunk retro-future 'hip-hopera concept'. Set in the
year 2015 but made as if it was the 80s and full of throwback musical nods
to that era. Lot's of phat synths and killer beats.

Many of the hooks I can't get out of my head, find myself humming them
involuntarily.

Thanks for turning me on to this.