:: [Dng] Another Intro
Author: Damien Hunter
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [Dng] Another Intro
So I've been spamming the mailing list for the last week myself, but
failed to introduce myself. I'm Damien, a Software Developer and
Production System Administrator using HP-UX 11.10 and RHEL v6.3. I've
rolled my own distro using Suse and Arch.

I have development experience with Perl, Python, Bash, C, C++, Java
and C#. I'm the go to for legacy production applications running on
Unix and HP-UX, development, testing, redesign, development and
documentation.

Any thing I can provide for the community, from testing, development,
documentation or bug reporting while testing the latest distro, let me
know.

Damien