:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Author: Ruben Safir
To: Jaromil
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 06:21:28PM +0100, Jaromil wrote:

> dear Ruben,
>
> noone is hiding identities in this very place where you are being able
> to publish your offensive rant. I'm not sure what makes an entity
> accountable in your world, however Dyne.org is a formally registered
> non-profit contributing to FOSS development since more than a decade.

I've already looked at that.

Who are YOU? Do you have a name.

My name is Ruben Safir.

What is Your Name...

Where are you registers? Under who's name? In Amsterdamn? In Paris?

Delaware? India?

Registry Expiry Date: 2018-03-29T14:02:12Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Gandi SAS (R42-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 81
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:0-1312612-GANDI
Registrant Name:Denis Rojo
Registrant Organization:dyne.org foundation
Registrant Street: Keizersgracht 264
Registrant City:Amsterdam
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:1016EV