:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] fraud warning

dear Ruben,

noone is hiding identities in this very place where you are being able
to publish your offensive rant. I'm not sure what makes an entity
accountable in your world, however Dyne.org is a formally registered
non-profit contributing to FOSS development since more than a decade.

I'm its representative and I may take seriously your defamation.

If you don't like this initiative, you are welcome to leave.
this is the link to follow: