:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anoncoin aim to have…
Author: Troy Benjegerdes
To: System undo crew
New-Topics: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probing Digital Currencies in Terror Fight" NBC article
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anoncoin aim to have Zerocoin on their test-net by October 15th
If you are all really serious about anonymity, and not actually employed by
intelligence agencies, then there needs to be a lot more political activism
and **people running for office**.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/u-s-military-probing-digital-currencies-terror-fight-n212371

Focusing on the cryptography is like studying the cracks in the pavement
and you end up as a bug on the windshield of an oil tanker convoy.

Get in front of the political discussion, or get out of the kitchen, or
you are going to be part of the stew.

I'll be happy to help the intelligence agencies track down 'anonymous'
currencies, and charge them a lot of money so I can afford to buy myself
a nice congressional seat, and then actually do something about it.

The biggest provably anonymous currency system is high-frequency trading,
and you might accomplish more by emulating that instead of anonymous code
from anonymous developers that's not very anonymous.