:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentrali…
Página Inicial
Autor: caedes
Para: System undo crew
Tópicos Antigos: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop open cooperative for a new economical system
Novos Tópicos: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentralized Autonomous Cooperative
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentralized Autonomous Cooperative
Reddit just posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2gt24e/occupying_the_money_system_enric_duran_and_p2p/

I will be helping out with technical infrastructure + programming. The
goal is we can make this into the first DACoop (decentralized autonomous
cooperative), stock is cryptocurrency, can be linked to new kind of
social currency based on decentralized infrastructure and backed by
crypto, not fiat (unlike other social currencies). To do so there is a
long road ahead but it's coming and we can also leverage all theory
built on the concept of DAC/DAO.

The plan is audacious, but lays the path for social organizations layed
on top of cryptocurrency, with an actual plan so after banks and state
go down we will have some social structure, the moment is now since the
world is on fire and no way back.

All feedback is welcome.

cheers!