:: Re: [unSYSTEM] land use tax
Página Inicial
Autor: Josh Walker
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] land use tax
This is the only sort of "tax" that I think will eventually emerge in a
society of Spontaneous Order. It will basically scale to reflect how many
others would like to use whatever the property is, and is compatible with
what we think of with adverse possession laws and finders rights etc —
things unclaimed and with no demand can be had for free, but holding
property without extracting value from it / doing something useful with it
will be cost prohibitive.

The tax, then, is basically the price the market sets to remain in
consensus that the property is yours, which in terms of NAP-side force,
means society will have consensus that you're the one using DEFENSIVE force
if a conflict about the property arises.