:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentrali…
Página Inicial
Autor: odinn
Para: unsystem
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentralized Autonomous Cooperative
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentralized Autonomous Cooperative
Some while back in September I think it was caedes posted on this and
provided a reddit post as well, since then I have provided some post
material I think to Unsystem and for sure I have become a contributor
to Enric's site, see here:
https://fair.coop/members/Alwarja/activity/2292/
and also here:
https://fair.coop/members/efedin/activity/803/

Note I am ABISprotocol as username.

I am happy to work with Enric Duran but I will need to schedule some
time out in the next year as well as get some clarification from Enric
on his ideas moving forward with respect to interoperability. It is
my idea that interoperability is very important so I want to be sure I
am on the same page.

I have scheduled time in the new year to help out with this, but I
need to work on my skills in:

python
C, C++
A few other things

I think it would be great to be able to do not just some kind of basic
tests and "oh, that's a wallet!" but also, able to write at the level
of being able to actually audit, review, or open a real life issue or
pullreq on something at the level of zerocash or dw, and then help
people learn to code at that level so that anonymity could begin to be
made possible in many systems ~ autonomous (fair.coop) but also, with
the possibility for anonymity.

I wanted to mention this, and I hope some of the people reading this
will consider making the commitment to an hour (or two, or three, or
whatever you can) for the hackpledge.org project, which is different
than fair.coop - it goes something like this:

"

We've signed the #hackpledge agreeing to mentor developers in 2015!
Join the cause at http://hackpledge.org

"

or via twitter at:

https://twitter.com/thinkful/status/547767120076238848