:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Curr…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Diego Saa
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Currency
Sorry if I came through as having a fighting attitude... English is not my
native language, so my choice of words might not be the most appropriate
sometimes.

However, I still hold that goading people to fight each other is just
wrong. It is a concept used by many citizens of imperialist countries to,
in their minds, morally justify their government's disregard of foreign
national sovereignty.