:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the U…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Williamson
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)

> they clearly are racist

How clearly? they have a diverse set of candidates and none of their
policies would be considered racist. The only reason they're called so is
because Cameron has consistently accused them of being so.

There's a lot of reasons to be anti-EU, they're completely undemocratic and
are for the most part responsible for a lot of the suffering caused by
pushing through some of the Greece/Spain/Ireland bailouts.

It's a general fact that most people voting at all in an election are
grannies who want to set the world the way they want it. I never said it
was an uprising of anarchy, but moving away from the EU and giving people
better personal freedoms is better than having a dictator superstate across
Europe.