:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding f…
Author: Joerg Platzer
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding for Dark Wallet (Was: Don't mix because of taint + comments ...)

--->
Sorry to comment on all points with an opinion, don't take me as a d1ck
plz, but I think this is a bad idea. I recommend you see the use of
licensing as it is as tactical: sure it is not ideal, but we don't leave
in an ideal world and protection in enemy territory must be effective
against enemy tactics.

One could argue that darkwallet cannot be used in any case against its
principles, but I'm not sure about that.
<---

Thanks Jaromil for your thoughts, no need to be sorry! :)

Your view on this is very consistent with your line of thinking otherwise and I therefor have high respect for what you say.

I have brought up the subject to demonstrate the obvious inconsitency of refusing to even try to influence an organisation which is still based on free choice to participate and on the other hand relying on the armed force of the state to enforce a licence on others.

I do function the other way around: while the first is legitimate in my eyes the latter is crossing a line that I do not wish to be crossed. And I do not (but try to) understand the thinking that makes one condemn the first but use the latter.

++jp