:: Re: [Libbitcoin] License - what abo…
Author: Thomas Hartman
To: mlmikael
CC: libbitcoin
New-Topics: [Libbitcoin] Re Litecoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] License - what about a truly free license (humble and extremely important enquiry for the project)
I suppose

sx --currency=litecoin

with bitcoin default might work. This would be backwards compatible.

That being said, to me, this is only a really attractive option if all the
currency-specific code can be specified in an config file that is read at
compile time.

I suppose this would be things like the genesis block, and scrypt vs sha.

Perhaps a similar mechanism could also be used to control whether testnet
or mainnet is specified.

Maybe there is a way to distinguish testnet/mainnet with sx already but I
couldn't figure it out.