:: Re: [Libbitcoin] License - what abo…
Author: mlmikael
To: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] License - what about a truly free license (humble and extremely important enquiry for the project)
/LICENSE , I missed the meaning of rows 31-34 from being stuck at rows
7, 17, 19 and lost among the OpenSSL exception etc.

If I'd have read the word "lesser" on /README row 2 first it I should
have had the context not to miss that.

LGPL for Debian devs, ok - it's like, Debian prefers LGPL packages for
some reasons so therefore consider relicense for everyone?

Ok very well, now to practical priorities. Just in case you have any new
thoughts on Litecoin feel free to tell.

How different do you feel they are with regard to console use, will
LibBitcoin operations for Litecoin be done using "sx -l" or by a new
"lx"?