:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk blockchain…
Author: grazcoin
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk blockchain available for download
As I wrote http://obelisk.secseq.com and
https://masterchain.info/downloads are actually the same directory,
where on the former the content is served via http and on the latter it
is https.
zsync requires http for operation.

you can try then:
zsync http://obelisk.secseq.com/obelisk_blockchain.tar.zsync
or for testing (ignoring the zsync magic)
wget http://obelisk.secseq.com/obelisk_blockchain.tar

on the site, obelisk_blockchain.tar.zsync is a symbolic link to
obelisk_blockchain_299838.tar.zsync and it will link to the updated file
whenever I take the snapshot again.

To create the zsync file yourself, simply run zsyncmake
obelisk_blockchain.tar

If you want to serve it on your site - take care as you may get hit by
huge amount of traffic :)
Grazcoin