:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk blockchain…
Author: David Stark
To: Amir Taaki, libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk blockchain available for download
Excellent, electrum foundry for obelisk :-)

I'd like to help with the hosting grazcoin could you email me directly so we can maybe set something up?

zsync looks fun, do you know if we can run the server side over https and on an arbitrary port? A Startssl cert should do I think and I could plausibly have a backup mirror setup in France with some basic ddos protection.

Wondering if we can offload it with CloudFlare now :-)