:: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
Author: Kruno Jost
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
a strange feeling of bricolabs list becoming facebook lobbying tool..
awkward..

i was hopping to read about alternatives, face to face work, experiences
of living without facebook, ... but only approval to the giant, i am
bewildered...

so, i am guessing, fight has to become a handshake, opposites attract,
complementing each other.

best