:: [unSYSTEM] Apologies to CJB; certai…
Author: John Hebert
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Apologies to CJB; certainly a doer
Caleb,

I didn't know you started the cjdns project. I've heard of it and knew it
to be an effort to promote privacy. I did not know the history of the
project.

I just read thewebmustdie.com and now I have a better understanding of your
view point.

I apologize for characterizing your post as "fluff". I should have done
some basic reading of the thread before posting. However, I don't think the
Web is a lost cause. It has its place. I found this community because of
the Web. The Web, and the Internet, will always be in flux, no matter the
effort made to control it. John Perry Barlow said "The Internet sees
censorship as damage and routes around it."

Every individual must recognize for themselves they are not free; only then
will they start to ask questions. Only then will they want to educate
themselves. I believe all humans have an innate desire for freedom.