:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is s…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is simply the default state of the client/server model
Thanks Amir and thanks Thomas and Nicolás and thanks to the people who
said I'm wrong for being so gloomy. I don't know exactly where I want
to go next but I'm feeling that we need to build tools which don't just
give freedom but really *teach* freedom. Freedom is not something that
can be trained, we need to learn how to build tools which encourage
people to understand the systems around them, whatever they may be, to
question the constraints which have been placed by physics and by other
people and teach them to care.

More on this after I have a chance to think it over. Probably an update
to thewebmustdie.com

Bitcoin and cjdns are "here's your freedom" tools, they are good but we
can do better.

Thanks,
Caleb