:: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Manfred Karrer
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange
Hi Thomas,

great to hear you are interested!

realtime channels are also fine. waxwing and dansmith_btc are in #opentransactions (freenode), I am in there as well (Manfred_Karrer).
I just created a new channel #bankrun. Lets meet there…

Otherwise for persistent stuff I created that thread where everybody could introduce a bit himself and where we could start to get organized...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=465326.0

cu,
manfred