:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: Looking for…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: Looking for some support for MACAO's project :)
http://bit.ly/apparecchioperVOTA

Basically, you just need to follow theses simple steps:
The first step it to click on *VOTA*, then, under *Nome Cognome*, you
should fill a name and a last name, followed by a working e-mail.
Finally you need to click on *VOTA* another time. Then, just confirm
your vote using the URL you received in your mail box.