:: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: Looking for som…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: Looking for some support for MACAO's project :)
Hi everyone!

We did our last unSYSTEM meeting in Milan's MACAO.

For everyone who enjoyed all the free stuff & had a great time, I ask
for you to support them by performing an online vote so they get a grant
to support more cultural projects.

http://bit.ly/apparecchioperVOTA

MACAO is a cultural centre, a free space, which supports a wide variety
of cultural projects like hacking, art, theatre, sports, film, music,
.etc It's because of these free spaces that many unprofitable projects
supported by the strong passion of a few individuals and the wider
community of MACAO are able to thrive.

The community of MACAO was very helpful in supporting our DarkWallet
project for no monetary gain, and it would be great to repay their kindness.

Thanks.