:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Author: Ruben Brito
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!
Wow. This is a great discussion. Here's my two cents.

As a dad with a daughter, I see the lady painted in gold, and the 3 asian
ladies from the reddit post as a result of a cascade of failures from poor
rearing and views of self. I personally think someone who approaches
someone else with money and the person who agrees to take money to attract
quick eyeballs have both equally failed. They both think alluring is more
valuable than respect and value. They end up taking down their environment
to the most primal levels.

I know people have the freedom to sell themselves for sex, but when you see
the full cycle... watching a baby girl go all the way to becoming a woman,
I personally desire for that girl to be selling things that are more
unique... more true to her own talents than the things anyone else could
provide from their own body. Selling things out of vocation instead of
voluptuousness lifts the environment and unifies it as well because it is
the thing that both men and women should do can both do well.

Ruben

Freelance Writer for Bitcoin Magazine<http://bitcoinmagazine.com/author/ruben/>
Portfolio <http://www.behance.net/urbenz>