:: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin cor…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Benjamin Cordes
A: Luke-Jr
CC: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin core team
One thing most will assume that is constant is the infrastructure of a git
repo + SSH. I think there could be different models. As soon as one sees
that the question is how one could define properties of the software and
have different change models. SSH means somebody (or a group) has a key,
where the first creator of the repo has ultimate authority in that he
defines he will get the key. The authority to change code is all inclusive.
However, instead one could have a kind of genesis block type model, where
the initial code in the repo is preserved for all changes thereafter. This
would mean that some changes would be impossible, or would be impossible
without "consent". This kind of model would make sense for any future
crypto currency which learns from bitcoin. By this mechanism the useres of
the network will know that some changes will be impossible (or would
require a kind of hack).