:: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin cor…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Benjamin Cordes
A: Luke-Jr
CC: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin core team
the above really belongs in my thread about laws and political systems. To
keep on this very important point of "authoritarian rule of the devs" - how
are devs accountable? I don't see it. If only 50 people can understand, but
10^6 - 10^9 people use it, how to define accountability?