:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mark Lamb
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
I'm Mark :) we could get "John" in the form of Jon Matonis I think.

I'm opposed to Coin Validation - it's worse than what is done in USD/fiat
world. It's not "anti-money laundering" for bitcoin, it's just a removal of
the the fungibility aspect. In AML, a person is fined/jailed for Money
Laundering, but the funds usually are still considered valid. Coin
Validation would be far far worse and seems like a scheme to make the
miners funds more valuable - although the real result almost inevitably
would be that ALL bitcoin are worth less/nothing.

-Mark