:: Re: [unSYSTEM] cooperative business…
Author: Matthew Holt
To: unSystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] cooperative business models through bitcoin
I'm already helping to run a form of bitcoin cooperative -
http://www.redstarmining.com/ - we're the longest running publically
tradeable bitcoin mining security. We currently have nearly 60btc and are
saving for KNC 20nm/16nm devices. As any ASIC's currently available for
pre-order would be unprofitable to buy currently with bitcoin. I would
like to try and help us move into accepting cash investment for bitcoin
shares and bitcoin dividends in RSM. As I think this'd be much more
profitable for new investors plus it could help raise a lot more capital.
But that move means getting fully registered and a lot of work I couldn't
do on my own. Shares are currently being traded on - https://796.com/ -
and we receive a full asset holders list every twety-four hours. Which is
needed after the shutdown of the GLBSE and BTCT that we've been through
both. We want to move on to a colored coins platform once it matures.
We've already looked at Open Transactions but feel the learning curve is
too steep for most investors. Once we've grown a little and are making a
healthy profit I plan on putting forward the idea of helping to support
worthy projects. Like The Freedom Box Foundation and the Free Network
Foundation etc.