:: Re: [unSYSTEM] cooperative business…
Author: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] cooperative business models through bitcoin
If needed, and provided that the disbursement decision-making process is
well-elaborated, I would be willing to serve as Bitcoin
treasurer/trustee for such a fund, as I presently do for both the Ross
Ulbricht campaign's Bitcoin donations and for the Center for a Stateless
Society. I'd also work with a second trusted person to serve as
backup/alternate/successor.

Peace,
Mike