:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
very busy, hard to keep up with email. both your explanations are
correct. imagine a poker table. if everyone's collaborating, then the
game is rigged. same with tor. you need at least 1 hop to be honest
for it to work. with mixing you need at least 1 other to be honest.
this is the basis for byzantine fault tolerance working (see the paper
about NFS).

On 31/10/13 12:45, Tristan Winters wrote:
> Yeah, I am hoping to do the same thing with our Australian
> Foundation. We may be far away, but we?ve got a kick-arse team.
>
> The more projects like this the better.
>
> I am pretty certain that Coin Punk funding is coming straight from
> the foundation. Bitcoin magazine ran an article about Coin Punk
> getting a grant from them.
>
> Anyway, did you get my email about the trustless mixer ??? I?m in a
> debate with a guy about it and I?d appreciate your feedback.
>
> Cheers,
>
> TW.
>
> On 31 Oct 2013, at 12:37 pm, Amir Taaki <genjix@???
> <mailto:genjix@riseup.net>> wrote:
>
> his email: Kyle Drake <kyledrake@???
> <mailto:kyledrake@gmail.com>>
>
> I think we can provide people a credible alternative to help good
> projects we want to see thrive.

Render your contempt visible, your resistance invisible.

* Current development site: http://openbitco.in

* Decentralized openbitco.in <http://openbitco.in/>

* For more information or if you'd like to participate with the

- -- Sincerely,