:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Author: Tristan Winters
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Yeah, I am hoping to do the same thing with our Australian Foundation.
We may be far away, but we’ve got a kick-arse team.

The more projects like this the better.

I am pretty certain that Coin Punk funding is coming straight from the foundation.
Bitcoin magazine ran an article about Coin Punk getting a grant from them.

Anyway, did you get my email about the trustless mixer ???
I’m in a debate with a guy about it and I’d appreciate your feedback.

Cheers,

TW.