:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Juraj Bednar
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
Hi,

> Maybe it would be a good idea to make a pool of anonymous SIM cards with
> some friends and change them (e.g daily) by random people from the pool.
> (but accounting can be a problem, because everybody uses phone differently,
> but some flat mobile programs can be a solution).

Does not help. If one day of your movement is your fingerprint, they
don't care about the IMSI and the fact that it's changing.

> And make the anonymous service that allows everybody to subscribe to your
> pool of many anonymous SIM cards that will be used by different anonymous
> subscribers. But this "plausible-deniability" anonymous SIM card service
> would be probably illegal very soon...

It's very inplausible and plainly not working solution - expensive
security by obscurity.

> BTW, this may be solved by bitcoin micro payments:
>
> https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Contracts#Example_7:_Rapidly-adjusted_.28micro.29payments_to_a_pre-determined_party

Payment is a non-issue. We already have a solution for that.
The question is how to build the network, make it dense enough
for global coverage of at least a few large cities. Wifi sucks
in this area. You would either need many access points or use
a different technology (on a different frequency probably).

I would not even think about calling, calling can be done over
VoIP.

J.