:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Pavol Luptak
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 05:20:56PM +0200, Juraj Bednar wrote:
> > Maybe it would be a good idea to make a pool of anonymous SIM cards with
> > some friends and change them (e.g daily) by random people from the pool.
> > (but accounting can be a problem, because everybody uses phone differently,
> > but some flat mobile programs can be a solution).
>
> Does not help. If one day of your movement is your fingerprint, they
> don't care about the IMSI and the fact that it's changing.

That's true, but I think the concept of plausible deniability should be applied
During this one day still you can be me travelling from my home to my office
and I can be you travelling from your home to your office :) But I admit
this dilemma can be easily solved by data from CCTV cameras which are
everywhere :)
[Pavol Luptak, Nethemba s.r.o.] [http://www.nethemba.com] [tel: +421905400542]