:: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin.org Press Centre
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin.org Press Centre
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22152213

"Who would have thought one of the tech wizards behind a global
currency would live in a squat?"

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.org/pull/139

gift wrapping bitcoin into a politically correct package.

http://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-for-press

1. a suit
2. most law abiding person ever
3. shiny apple mac user working for google
4. some random woman i've never heard of
5. from his self-promotion website http://tracemayer.net
"He generally deals with high-net worth individuals."

they don't want "extreme anarchists".

btw you'll love this:

http://www.demotix.com/photo/1956018/hundreds-attend-anti-thatcher-party-trafalgar-square-london&popup=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AlwZhI3mQBs#t=56s

the police were blocking the wall so we jumped over them

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/22/silk-road-online-drug-marketplace

>> http://news.sky.com/story/1071652/cyber-currency-surge-amid-eurozone-crisis

Lots more print stuff and more coming too.